Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mnr 8-20 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9342)

Lt1 08-20-2013 06:50 PM

Mnr 8-20
 
r1 3-1-2-5
r2 5-4-10-1
r3 4-3-5-2

dirty moose 08-20-2013 07:54 PM

Ok you twist my arm. I'll jump into r4

Lt1 08-20-2013 08:08 PM

I would never do that Matt. If you do remember what I told you last night.

dirty moose 08-20-2013 08:10 PM

Lol I know.

dirty moose 08-20-2013 08:11 PM

3,4 in the 4th.

Lt1 08-20-2013 08:16 PM

R4 pass picks 4-3-5-2

Latekick 08-20-2013 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ill let this race run too see if my model is still accurate.
2,3,4 are my main contenders though

Latekick 08-20-2013 08:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if my screen shot came out

Latekick 08-20-2013 08:17 PM

3 is a lone E in the 4th

dirty moose 08-20-2013 08:28 PM

Race 5 is U.G.L.Y you ain't go no alibi!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.