![]() |
Wood Memorial
5 Attachment(s)
Aqueduct race 10,9f D,purse $1,000,000
|
Social Inclusion is so dominant in these read outs....Are we looking at the Kentucky Derby winner?
Social Inclusion runs upfront but has a powerful hidden energy move and a huge sustained fraction.....let's evaluate the Wood afterwards....looking for a same level performance as that last race win over Honor Code... |
1 Attachment(s)
The Chart
|
Wood memorial comments
COMPLETED: 753f2-6f17c AQU #10 $0.10 Superfecta 2,WT,8,11,WT,6,8,10,11,WT,4,6,7,8,10,11 none $ 2.40 $ 207.50 + $ 205.10
My idea of a fun bet; $2.40 will put $205.10 in your pocket. If you believe Samraat is on his way to chalking up his 6th consecutive win, then he's your horse; should your faith be rooted in the proposition that Social inclusion will duplicate his last race, then he's your choice at close to even money. I find neither proposition inviting. Numbers will not lead you to a horse like Wicked Strong, thinking is required, and a bit of comprehensive handicapping helps. Above all, remember that horses that look good are rarely worth a bet. I don't apologize for the $2.40; with my 75th birthday at hand, I've become fiscally conservative, in other words cheap. Finding these kinds of bets is not taught, it's hammered on the anvil of your own experience. Keep the faith and try stepping out when you see these opportunities, forget what the others are saying and doing, let them talk ,your business is cashing tickets! Regards, and keep the faith chris |
Chris , nice hit ! Thats my idea of a fun bet too ! I agree , the numbers are only one part of the process . Again nice hit !
|
Nice post Chris. I know you hit the Trifecta as you and I talked and I bet the #2 horse to win as well. For those who don't know me, Chris was my mentor and is the one who taught me the Sartin methodology. He is one hell of a handicapper!
|
Congratulations Chris and Dap!
It was a coin toss for me between the #5 and the winner #2 (plus the favoured #11 and #8). I loss the toss :(. In hindsight, it would have been better to go with the Graded Stakes competitor #2 instead of the Maiden graduate #5 ... Ted |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.