Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Today Santa Anita Race 1 / Reversal coming? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979)

RichieP 04-14-2006 12:33 PM

Today Santa Anita Race 1 / Reversal coming?
 
1 Attachment(s)
I swear I love when I see this man.

This is the first today at Santa Anita. maiden Turf race going 9f. Reasonable pace lines available it seems.

The # 6 is favorite ( 5/2 ml).He raced against and DEFEATED both the # 2 ( 9/2 ml) and # 4 ( 3/1 ml).

Yet the software ranks BOTH the # 2 and # 4 STRONGER than the favored # 6.

Assuming all these guys run this is a no brainer:

Win Bets on 2-4

This # 1 horse is interesting. This "Kelvi" horse. He shows to be the early buck here energy wise and is coming off pretty sharp 8f race now looking to stretch to 9f. He could be very dangerous at a price and I might toss in some exactas taking a box 1-2-4. Just throw this # 6 chalk completely the hell out.

Have to see the odds and I need to be getting rewarded real good cause I RARELY wager the exactas.

Here are some screen shots.

safe day all
Richie

RichieP 04-14-2006 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Primary Factors

RichieP 04-14-2006 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Early / Late Graph

RichieP 04-14-2006 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Incremental Match Up Screen

RichieP 04-14-2006 06:10 PM

Result
 
Textbook "Reversal" and the software sees it all hours before **** goes down.

Winner is the # 4 - $ 4.80
Place is the # 2

the # 6 finishes off the board - right where he should :)


The Reverser's run 1-2.

Pick up the small change ( not TOO bad if u 60/40 or 70/30) and move along.

EASIEST wagers to identify in ADVANCE.

Look for it and add some profits to the "roll" ;)

Richie


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.