Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Entropy 2- Betting to Place (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9836)

ray lopez 05-27-2014 07:40 PM

Entropy 2- Betting to Place
 
4 Attachment(s)
Doc said the lowest score on the Sort D/CV Composite screen gets the place horse more than 90% of the time...

Here is race 1

Attachment 37680

Attachment 37679

Here is race 2

Attachment 37681


Attachment 37682

ray lopez 05-27-2014 08:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
another sample race... Race 6

Attachment 37685

Attachment 37687

ray lopez 05-27-2014 08:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Race 8

Attachment 37677

Attachment 37688

ray lopez 05-27-2014 08:24 PM

I apologize if I can't get my screen capture right...this grandpa is not tech savvy...but anyway,looks like an alternative way to bet if you don't like 2-horse in betting.

Bill V. 05-27-2014 09:43 PM

Fixed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ray lopez (Post 97081)
I apologize if I can't get my screen capture right...this grandpa is not tech savvy...but anyway,looks like an alternative way to bet if you don't like 2-horse in betting.


Hi Ray

I cleaned up your post. It was very hard to follow along before

Yes Entropy gets the top pick to place very often.

ray lopez 05-27-2014 10:11 PM

Thanks,Bill.I checked my last 2 months of playable races,and in 178 races ...Entropy got the place horse in 151 of them.In 10 races,i picked the wrong pace line...

ray lopez 05-27-2014 10:21 PM

The ave.place payoff on those 151 races was $3.80.It would be a nice supplemental income to senior citizens like me.

Peteman 06-02-2014 10:21 AM

Hi Ray,
That is some nice work getting to know a old program.are you using a odds gold to
make the file for entropy,and if you do,is the file adjusted or raw.
I have used a odds to create files for synthesis,I adjusted them,but only got mixed results.
Thanks Pete

ray lopez 06-02-2014 11:06 AM

Hi Pete,

I use Aodds 98 Super Gold and the files are exported 'raw' to Entropy/Kgen/Exdc Thoromation Directory.
Entropy to Thoromation works best for me.

Ray

ray lopez 06-02-2014 11:57 AM

I find that looking at Val4's pacelines easier to the eyes and everything is equalized,adjusted and normalized.I use those 4-5 contenders and pacelines when I go to Aodds.I can't export it to Energy because Aodds 98 only exports to 4-call programs like Entropy/Kgen and Exdc/Thoromation.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.