View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 01:41 AM   #10
GeorgeC5614
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Springfield, MA
Posts: 61
5/23/2105 Race 1 Arlington Park

Projected pace 21.8 44.8 also FPLR from the 6 horse

The 1 and 3 are just slow horses and I threw them out. The 2 I eliminated because I think he is an early horse that will not get the lead.

There are three comparable earlies the 6, 7 and 8, and I believe they will eliminate each other. The 8 has won with a faster 2nd call time, but it looks like he needs to have at least a 2 length lead to wire the field, and will not have that. This race should run OTE which leaves just the 4 and 5 as contenders.

Four races back the 5 ran against this pace, and won. His last race was the first time at the track, and the two before that were a bit slower. The 4 hasn't run to this pace yet, but looks like he will be ahead of the 5 when the leaders tire.

My picks are the 4 and the 5

Last edited by GeorgeC5614; 05-23-2015 at 01:48 AM.
GeorgeC5614 is offline