View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:32 PM   #17
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
Bill we're in agreement on reviewing pace lines to insure we're in agreement with the selected line.

As far as the study I understand the parameters to which you had to work under. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that because all horses and races were treated equally. Absolutely fair and I'm in total agreement with that.

Bill you did an outstanding job and a more difficult task then most are aware of. Again congrats for your hard and consistent approach,especially not adding your own ideas to it. Real discipline and challenging.

My post really has to do with my experience with CSR as I have found it to be a non-factor with low percentages. For me it clutters up the program and distorts the line score etc. I wish the option to exclude it existed. Many reasons for its failure, too many to address here and a non-factor for me. IMO I'm sure the contrarian member is out there, all I can say is good luck with it.

Mitch44
Understood and thanks,
Bill Lyster is offline   Reply With Quote