View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 11:12 AM   #4
papajohn3times
Grade 1

thank you!Thank

thanks! Yes from the 1st time I contacted Ted about the Sartin groups,he has been nothing but helpful! So I can tell you a little about me! I started with Doc after hearing some audio tapes made by Dick Mitchell. He raved about the win percentages the Pirco group was getting, I joined and told Mary Sartin,that I just needed a program to just seperate the contenders I picked BOY WAS I WRONG! I started with a hand held computer and the basic phase 1 I think program, I attended 6 seminars,3 in Vegas and 3 in Albany(driveable from Michigan!) I moved on the Synergism,Thoromation and finally Synthesis, I was fooling my self because at the time I was betting "SCARED MONEY" as I had a family to support and was constantly betting small amounts because I knew I had bills to pay Bob Purdy told me what I was doing,NOT BETTING TO WIN BUT BETTING NOT TO LOSE Health,work and personal problems caused me to quit for 11 years! For some strange reason,I looked up SARTIN on the internet and found this site and RDSS! I now am retired and on disability so I have money to invest and no longer bet scared(well most of the time!)money. I have concentrated on really only 2 tracks,Belmont and now Saratoga and Woodbine Most of my profits have come from Woodbine. Really great mutuals from horses almost always in my top 3 blbl and looking for lone early horses on the TPR screen For the 1st time in a long time,I am showing a nice profit over the last 6 months I have used RDSS and re-read MODERN PACE HANDICAPPING,MY NOTES FROM PACE MAKES THE RACE AS I NO LONGER HAVE A COPY,HANDICAPPING MAGIC BY MICHAEL PIZZOLLA,FORM CYCLES BY MARK CRAMER(I had the pleasure of meeting him and attending the races at the now abolished Detroit race course,we had a mutual friend in a fellow named Edgar which was the basis of his hero in his great boo SCARED MONEY(ironic I guess! Anyway enough about me. I just wanted to chime in,see if I found out how to post and thank all of you who contribute so greatly to my growning knowledge of handicapping! I especially love reading threads from Bill V,Bill Lyster,For the lead,Ted of course and my favorite,Ritchie P. Again thanks to all of you!!
papajohn3times is offline   Reply With Quote