|
Fair
So thank you for answering your own question, this race is an example of the type of race were other factors won, I asked for a pace line . Because this was a demo of how
Howard Sartin him self did races with KGEN
To demo the program I need a pace line .
When I actually bet this race for my pick 4 I did get the 1A ranked 4th but I used
adjusted lines , and RDSS Val 4 .The man who requested the demo is old school and hand enters his pacelines raw, So I did the race , because it just happened to be the race I had last done
I could have very easily picked a race that had a ready run and made a nice tidy perfect presentation, but the man who requested the race, in my opinion probably gets more out of learning when races are done before the fact , I have known him since this place started. I have handicapped with him in person many times live racetracks ,I know his skills.
I could have also just answered him in a email But I despise doing race work ups
Or any Sartin related work in private messages .Ted and I have invested many long hours and funds over the years to keep this place as the premier Sartin, Match Up discussion board, So I'm going to use it,
So I have a question for you , Would you have posted this race, before the fact, long before you knew scratches or the track conditions? Would your subject be,
Here is a race were math does not win, and then before the fact , ,show the race with Sartin program readout, that show the winner ranked near the bottom ,
But then say your who your bets were,
I appreciate your Match Up skills but there is plenty of Match Up talk in the hat check area, This was just a demo of steps for a specific program
Thanks
Bill
|