View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 08:52 PM   #6
The Pook
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
Ray I would like to commend you on your strict discipline when betting. You are correct that most of us,including myself, would lack the courage to lose 70 of 100 races and still stay the course. I am a 2 horse bettor and my minimum odds to bet is 5/2 dutching 60/40. At present I'm winning 64% of my bets with an avg. win price of $7.85. I like the idea of relaxing for a week to recharge your batteries. Thanks for sharing your insight and I'm looking forward to more of your post.
Tim G
Hi Tim,

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you've written but you say you won't accept odds under 5/2 but your average win price is only $7.85? A lot of your horses must slip way down after you bet them to keep the average that low. Or you must be on a ton of 5/2 and 3/1 horses. Seems odd.

Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote