View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Belmont Race 9 Richie and Mark and Beard

I dedicate this to 3 men who I have been very fortunate to have learned from in my early development
These three guys loved Belmont Turf races. I have great memories watching these men.

I dedicate this one to my main table pals for The Meadowlands
especially Mark F. RIP

Race 9 6/1/17

CL25000 8.0 Turf RC100 Purse 47000 3+

Top 5 TPR (line 1)
9, 4, 12,11, 6

Fulcrum Horse 11 POR EPR 77

Notes
Horse 1 Neoclassic 4 for 36 - 4 for 30 on turf Sustained
off 110 days only shows one other layoff, Running a very bad 153 TPR
No line

Horse 2 Roman Revival 4-20 No Turf record Presser
Lines 4,5,6 project well from dirt sprints. However, since I have no turf lines to rate I have no line.

Horse 3 Scratch

Horse 4 Mobridge 4-18 all 4 wins appear from turf races
Sustained. It is coming off an 117-day layoff but almost every line for this horse is after a layoff.
I will rate off line 1, a (+) against an 83 POR

Horse 5 Chunnel 3 for 36 Shows 1 win on the turf but it was more than ten races ago.
Sustained No recent turf form 2 works since last race 25 days ago
No line

Horse 6 Unbridled Ocean 6 for 23 4-17 on the turf Sustained Big class dropper.
but APV and CR are not good Comes back after a 29-day rest
Line 1 is all I can do for this one It's a (+) against CL 40's

Horse 7 Scratch

Horse 8 Matador 3 for 22 2 for 5 on the turf. Sustained .
If this horse can ever run back to line 7 it has a chance but since that win It has only beaten 5 horses form is a big issue always comes ff layoffs It show no success the last 6 times
No line

Horse 9
Powerful Instinct 6 for 52 6 for 44 S/D Sustained Comes off a 41-day layoff
The 180 TPR matches its best ever. It's workout 5 days ago looks so/so
I will rate offline 1

Horse 10 Midnight Notes Presser 8 for 49 8 for 42 S/D This one comes off a 179 layoff and a bad race But before that, it ran 6 + races out of 9 I will rate off pace line 2

Horse 11 No Texting Early 4 for 22 and 3 14 S/D Line 2 is a recent + paceline. Same distance class and surface. Comes back after 25-day freshening
line 2

Horse 12 Hidden Vow 5 for 43 2- 30 S/D Sustained
Claimed for 16 75 days ago at GP It was a winning effort
I will rate off this line Laff of 75 days should be ok, It has run well off a 47-day layoff
Line 2 is really good but its adjusted from a GP 7.5 turf line

Readouts

The 11 looks like it has a good early advantage
I think the 12 will run something in the middle of the 183-169.5 let's call it a 175 TPR
The 4 is solid at 176 .9 TPR and 98.2 LPR
The 10 is also at 176.5 but off a layoff

I think I will go with 4 10 for win
I will include the 11 and 12 somehow in an exacta

Name:  lines.JPG
Views: 551
Size:  109.0 KB

Name:  TPR.JPG
Views: 528
Size:  106.1 KB
Attached Images
 
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote