Things are going well using my "place to be bank roll builder"
Here is my latest "Session" This is a modified money management approach somebody sent me.
Dave Schwartz and Dick Schmidt developed.it Dave has a nice video
of the nuts and bolts of his
FourEx bankroll building approach
A "session" starts out with a $300 bank (you can start with any amount)
The object of each Session is to make $100 before you lose $100
I use a base bet of $10 to place
You can use anything really, In Daves video he uses the lowest odds horse
selected by his software to win.
Sessions consist of games The object of each game is to get back over the original bank
You bet the base bet every race, never less, If you lose you still bet only $10
Once your bank roll gets over $300 ( including rebates) you "pocket"
or scrape the profit and start a new game
I modified this part .
A session ends once i win $100 dollars or lose $100
I end any session if I have 3 losing races in a row
Here is my 7th session since I started