View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 11:09 AM   #26
Mitch44
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
Shoe:


There is every reason to post what I said in this particular discussion. First of all it is on topic and there are many who may not be aware that Entropy morphed into V/DC.

There are always new members or fairly new members and they should be aware of that fact in order to make informed decisions. They may even think Entropy and V/DC are two different factors. Or even wonder why its not in the present RDSS.

I will always attempt to inform, clarify and help those desiring to achieve success with RDSS. Many may not know this but the "Doc" said V/DC was better than BLBL. The bomb of factors so to speak, which he developed over the years.

Given all the necessary information a member is free to choose any program, factor or procedure they want. I don't recall anyone forcing change to any thing you do, so to be frighten or annoyed of my posts is absolutely absurd.


Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote