View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 12:43 PM   #27
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Programs

Hi Mitch

To paraphrase Ted in talking about programs.
The old dos standard programs that are discussed here in the classic program forum will occasionally get horses that RDSS will not get,And RDSS will come up with horses the old programs will not.
Most likely all Sartin programs will get the same horses in the top 3 or 4
Maybe in a slightly different order,\

Not that this is an issue anymore however since nobody does race demos anymore.
and the Matchup area has been dormant for many months
In the few races I have demonstrated, I would expect that RDSS based demo's should be confined to the main Sartin methodology today area's of Pace and Cap
If an old program is being demonstrated,race demonstrations and discussions should be confined to this classic area,

This will avoid confusion for new members

I purposely posted the race in 2 forums. So far there has been no response
or discussions in that area, Even though it is in an open area and the RDSS
PP's are shown, Nobody including RDSS users bothered to reply

I would be interested in hearing your opinion of the RACE
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote