View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 09:41 AM   #4
The Pook
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
As it happens, I'm headed to Toronto tomorrow and planning to drop by Woodbine for a few races. I drive past there every time I hit the city and each time there's more and more construction.

The last time I was there, for Mum's Birthday in May, I made a lot of money, even after my wife lost the betting voucher I gave her! I always have fun there, often getting together with folks here.

Let's hope the weather cooperates.

Ted
Good luck Ted and any others looking at Woodbine today. The weather looks fine now after the snow and rain yesterday. The real action doesn’t start until 3:30 though after 5 straight maiden races. I’d come down and sit with you for a couple of races but I can’t make it today and will just look online to see if anything crops up.

Have a good day,
Pook (Mike)
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote