View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #29
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Is all this addressed to me? The one who is 'exploiting' Rich M? Please take this argument to Rich M: it is HE who wants to share it and agreed to help me document it.

Rich M - did I coerce you and fail to notice? If so, just say the word - no problem!

Should I also remove what's on the Rx+ screen so it will not be unduly exploited? What about ProfitLine and BRIS Prime Power, or everything post-Sartin? I think most of Sartin's stuff has been pretty much baked into a lot of the mutuel prices these days (maybe except VDC and some software-enabled Matchup concepts like deceleration and E/L balance/difference).

Richie P - your comments about Rich M's method causing anyone to land on the same horses is no different than any other set of factors in RDSS (BLBL, VDC, Rx, etc). It has not yet been proven that his 4 Factor method is any better than Rx3 or BLBL: maybe it is, maybe not. No one knows unless it is DOCUMENTED so someone can gather stats and duplicate what Rich M has gathered. Even betting the Selections he has posted is not yet a guarantee of profit, nor is the Rx line, etc. Am I wrong?

I agree the software needs updating. I cannot work on that 7 days a week - as a break, I am doing this too. Re 'Rx4' or anything else new - no worries, I can keep that for myself.

Who else here votes that I abandon this 4 Factor documentation project and just leave the method closely held, as it has been over the past several years?

I will defer to Rich M to elaborate - or not - on reaping his just rewards, and what is the nature of our collaboration. That's not for me to say.

For the rest of you - why so grumpy!?

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote