View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 10:27 AM   #8
CheckMark
Conley
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajohn3times View Post
Ok! I can't believe the lions pulled that one out!
Matt Prefer has had one he'll of a leg!
59 yard field goal!(Andi missed it as the cable went out!
I'll try New England minus the 2.5
Hi

Just wanting to know if I am putting down -2 or -2.5 for your pick this week? The current line is -2 and you said 1/2 point more so if you want me to count it as -2.5 I will allow it

Just let me know before kickoff please and if you don't say anything I will put -2

And if Jimmy R can post to have the full lineup that would be great! Have a good Sunday everyone it's cold outside in Canada!
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven

Last edited by CheckMark; 11-22-2020 at 10:29 AM.
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote