Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 06:59 PM   #367
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Al View Post
Ted: This is an issue that I have ignored for awhile, but it needs to be addressed so that others don't have a problem. Whenever there are scratches at DMR, the lines no longer line up correctly on TOTE for that race. . For example, if #7 got scratched the WPS info lines up under #8 and so forth. I failed to capture a recent readout ......not realizing that DMR just closed the meet.....so I cannot attach it now. Furthermore, I don't know if this issue applies to other tracks. Guess I should have acted sooner.
Al, this is on the list of To Do's reported in the RDSS2.2 Release Notes 'Known Bugs and Problems', Point #2

"Missing Early Scratched horses in Southern California (SA and DMR) confuse RDSS. For these tracks, Early Scratches are omitted from the Past Performances: e.g. #1, #2 ... #4 - omitting the #3 horse."

Not the coming update in December, but the very next one - is my time frame to fix this. Thanks for the reminder!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote