View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 01:24 PM   #10
Mitch44
Grade 1

"As a Bris customer who pays $125 for unlimited data this is pretty crazy."

" This what you call capitalism at work." Say what!!!

And from Ted;" If Twin Spires /BRIS didn't want people to have freely available access to Prime Power or Profitline figs, they would not put it in the public for unfettered access: they would put it behind a paywall."

Well, the fact is that it is behind a paywall, they sell this and it's not free. It's being pirated illegally. Profit and Prime are owned by BRIS and only they have sole rights of use. Members such as myself can get it free or essentially free because I use their platform to bet, and they provide it for the business I give them in return.

When you open RDSS and see that logo at the bottom take me to TwinSpires, that button is unauthorized.

RDSS has in the past had problems and will continue to in the future as they change their algorithms to stop the steal.

The solution is making a contract and pay a fee to obtain it legally and if need be, raise the price for RDSS. No different than the contract with TrackMaster or Equipbase.

They also have other tricks such as those numbers not being always correct. I.e. Prime being 3 or 4 point incorrect which is huge. I've always gotten them directly from the source therefore I know their accurate.

The bottom line is there is no such thing as justifiable stealing except in the mind of the criminal thief and those with morals of an ally cat used to justify it.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 12-08-2023 at 01:28 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote