View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 03:24 PM   #29
Lt1
Grade 1

Okay I been reviewing this problem. Folks what you say is a free promotion is in fact the new betting platform TS put in place a few yrs ago. I worked on this with the then VP of the project. They were going to do away with the Classic form but this new platform did not have PL or BPP #s included. Fortunately the VP was one of the few at TS that wagered on horses. When I explained to him the value of the numbers he understood what I was saying. Within 2 days he emailed this platform for comment. In fact if I remember correctly I was posting my progress and did post this here. Anyway this is the platform used for actual betting by paying customers. Just check out all the tabs and you will see everything that paying customers do. I don't believe that TS would be giving this away for every track everyday to non paying customers. Also my question is now that if it were free why did they cut off RDSS access to this info?. Maybe I'm wrong but I'll leave that up to the powers that be to figure it out.
Tim