View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 07:24 AM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
I have to give a BIG THANKS to Richie for getting me off computer programs and back to just using the racing form.I was fooling myself thinking I could learn how to use a program when in reality I can interperate the data in the racing form alone much better.In my 20 race cycle I just finished using lone early only my horse has been no worse than 2nd 18 of those times.I did make a big mistake yesterday in the 9th at CT with a lone early coming from Woodbine that paid 38.00.I wasnt sure how to adjust the times because it's a faster track so I didnt play the race.It cost me but I learned a lesson and wont worry about that anymore and if I have a lone early just play it no matter what.Thanks as well to Hat who is teaching this to Richie and enabling him to pass it on to us.As long as Im thanking people I cant leave out Bill because if it wasnt for him there would be no forum to do this on.Sorry for the long winded post.Shoeless
shoeless is offline