View Single Post
Old 05-06-2025, 10:19 AM   #1
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
RDSS - Time to Adapt

I have started using RDSS for a few days now.There's so much new info and factors in there now that i think it is time for me to avail of the immense value of it.For the last two and a half years i have supplemented my Social Security benefit by using EXDC playing from March ,starting from $10 win bets to close to $100 by the end of October.I was very selective in the races i played.

I've been checking out RDSS in the last few days and saw the new features like the latest one,Leverage Pace.I am still studying these latest features because it's a great tool for exotic players and the export to the new model to Excel.I am a win-bettor so I will study that.I have an old Excel model i use for win betting that i will use in the meantime.I have subscribed to unlimited monthly and i can look at so many mid-claimng sprints and routes now.The auto paceline selection with minimal manual checking plus the latest features that are there is awesome.I can export the races i play to EXDC also.I am very impress with what Ted has done and continously doing to make it better.I am tailoring everything for my own personal way of playing.I have also been subscribing to the Racing Television Network and for $15/mo watching the tote and the races.I do not have to go to the racebooks here in Vegas anymore and fight the traffic and pay parking fees anymore.

I'd say great job to Ted and the other members that provided help,support and feedback on how to make RDSS better.I wish Ted good health so he can provide more years to keep RDSS going and gratitude for all the help,patience and support to us all.

I wish good luck, great skill and a profitable many years to all members of Paceandcap.

Ray
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote