View Single Post
Old 05-21-2025, 10:27 PM   #2
kahunab
Grade 1
 
kahunab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 318
Tim,
You had another good day! Awesome! I had a good day as well. Leverage pace had the Key horse winning or placing in 7 of 11 races and showing in 2 other races. The 8th race I felt was a chaos race and did not play. I flat out lost the 11th. My bets were $1 exacta Key Box (Key/A,B,C,D) for $8 and $.50 Tri Key Box (Key horse/A,B,C,D/A,B,C,D) for $18 for a total investment of $26 per race. Two races my key came in 3rd and I lost the exacta but won the tri. Several races I won but lost or broke even, the 1st, 3rd and the 5th. Otherwise, a very good day. I wish I could replicate it every day!!!!!!!
My Picks. ( the first horse is the key the other 4 are companions. The line separates the Key Contenders from the other Companions.)

Race 1 5,6,2/3,7 Result 5-2-6
Race 2 6,5,3/1,4 Result 6-4-5
Race 3 1,5,6/3,4 Result 1-6-3
Race 4 2,4,6/3,1 Result 1-4-2
Race 5 7,1,4/6,2 Result 4-7-3 (I messed this up, 3 was my favorite
Longshot. Did get the Exacta.)
Race 6 6,2,1/4,3 Result 6-4-3 (Pass! Only 5 runners but still would have
made a little bit.)
Race 7 7,2,4/3,5 Result 7-5-4
Race 8 3,6,1/7/5 Result 8-7-4 (No Play Chaos Race. Great Example)
Race 9 4,1,3/7,6 Result 7-6-4 (Win the Tri, Lose the Exacta)
Race 10 2,5,6/8,3 Result 2-3-5 The big race worth $299 for a $26
investment.
Race 11 2,1/8,9,3,4 Result 3-9-7 The 8 scratched so I added the 4.

Here is a look at the leverage pace screen of the 10th.
Name:  PRX 10 May 21 LP.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  131.2 KB

Now the New Pace Screen.
Name:  PRX 10 May 21 NP.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  90.7 KB

Now the Segments Screen.

Name:  PRX 10 May 21 Seg.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  115.7 KB
__________________
Haakon 47


'Something magical happens when you bring together a group of people from different disciplines with a common purpose.' Mark Stefik Palo Alto Research Centre Fellow
kahunab is offline   Reply With Quote