|
Hi Henrio,
Yes,it is a manual program.I was fortunate enough to get Jim Bradshaw's AODDS Gold Super 98 and it automatically picks pacelines and can be exported to many of Sartin's programs.To me,manual is no problem because i am selective in my win betting so i can isolate a race or two on a card...like today's PRX card.I am looking at 2 races i can make an investment on,so putting contenders and pacelines is fun for me.I even enjoy it and it's no hassle for me.My friend and betting partner here in Vegas hates manual input because he looks for exotics bets and i can understand that....Ad you can see,the Doc threw the whole 'kitchen sink' in this program and was a very complete program.I think it's better than many of the outside programs being offered today.I play along side many of the bettors here at Red Rock Casino in Vegas using more expensive programs and they usually ask me which horses i'm betting on when i go to the window.It's a lot of fun.
Ray
|