|
Wow. Dick thanks for posting this race. Once again your break down is excellent. Anyone who gets tired of seeing the post from a proven winner is doing them selves a serious disservice. Folks study what Dick has spelled out here. It doesn't get any better. I would also like to point out a few extra things that I noticed from the readouts. For those[like me]who use the 4 number approach note that the 4 & 9 are the RMATH possible key horse and the 4 would be the selected as the key horse since its' 1=1 is on the PL-BPP side which Rich gave more weigh to. Also on the BL/BL screen take note of the ranks of the 1 in EP,LP,& CPR[2-3-3]. For those who have been with the Method for a long time you may remember the Doc pointed out in the Follow Up that horses with readouts like this were prime longshot contenders[ 3-3-X,X-3-3 are other examples]. I think that I posted this before on the site. I will try to find the FU where it appears. Look at the segment screen rankings[3=3=3] with a 1.4 %VDC and on the leverage screen it has all4 #S and is tied with the 9 in the RX3 score with 19 points. Anyway for those are not doing as well as they want to study this post and go back and find the other post Dick has posted and review his break downs. There is a wealth of great info contained in them. Also review his LSP angle. Once again Dick thanks for taking the time to share this race. this race.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
|