I was more interested in houndogs original post
When he showed the wild adjustment. I was very thankful because in the past I have not seen this entered line 1 from the adjusted screen and most likely bet on the three
I bet this race for the contest .
I did not enter a line for the three for many reasons.
I was proud of all of the reasons because they come out of the follow up
I am the worst handicapper on this board unless I follow directions
I want to prove to myself that what I'm doing is today is better than
what I was doing for years. What I was doing for years was
fine when I was using Validator before the change.
I'm sorry I stepped on your thread. I was working on mine as you posted yours. You beat me by eight minutes. I already had made all my screen shots and had re entered line 3 into valm to show the difference that Valm and Val 3 were getting for the same line so I continued my thought.
Now I hope Ted can help you out. Sorry for stepping on your post
GS
Bill