View Single Post
Old 07-07-2026, 04:41 PM   #10
MJS6916
Grade 1
 
MJS6916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Mike

I know this is a bit off topic but was wondering if you had any
thoughts which was better VDC or BL/BL

Jeff
Jeff,

I look at Perceptor instead of BL/BL.

To me, Perceptor or BL/BL are good to
see if a runner I didn't have a high opinion of
may still have a shot in today's race.

VDC is helpful too, but according to my eye test
it's more late energy friendly (or 3rd fraction friendly)
than I would like it to be.
With VDC, I'm more interested in the number
than the ranking.

If I had to choose, I'm more confident using Perceptor.

I'll share some screenshots of what I noticed about
BL/BL and VDC as soon as I can.

Mike
__________________
just keeping my trajectory in the positive

http://sartinmethodology.com/pubs/RD...d_Glossary.pdf
MJS6916 is offline   Reply With Quote