View Single Post
Old 09-03-2026, 08:23 PM   #4
AwesomeAgain
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by darmar View Post
I had a real good result yesterday from Race 2 @ Parx. #6 came up as a RMath/Werpy LS play and the longest price on the board so I made an exacta and a DD play as well. Both tickets hit and here are the results
Sep 02, 2026
9:58 AM Bet 57100476020488 Parx, Race 2, $2.00 DBL 6 / 1-6 $99.40
Sep 02, 2026
10:04 AM Bet 16529018751054 Parx, Race 2, $2.00 EXA 6 / 1-3,5,7 $96.30 $10.00
Lt1 posted the R2 screenshot in his thread above so I thank him for that.
I hope to be able to post more good results if my health concerns will enable me more cards going forward. Thanks to all our community
Darryl
Nice work Darryl and congratulations!
AwesomeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote