|
saratoga race 10 9-4-26
I do not know how to post in the forum so i am replying to your recent post. Please excuse the intrusion but it was the only way I could find to offer the information. I have not read any posts regarding the RDSS analysis of this race but feel it is a great example of how RDSS can offer great value. The attached screenshots illustrate this. Note the BLBL ratings had the winner and place horse as the 1st and 2nd rated while the RX3 ratings had the winner rated 1st and the place horse in the top 5. Also, both the winner and the place horse were the only two horses ranked in all 4 Leverage Pace factors. IMO this was a homerun for RDSS. As you can see from the attached result chart it was also a homerun for any RDSS member who used the analysis for betting purposes.
Again, my apologies for this unrelated response to your post but after an hour of unsuccessful attempts at posting this information it was the only way.
Regards,
Moffett
|