|
Uncoupled Entry Angle
Over the last few weeks I have noticed that there has been a notable increase in the number of uncoupled entries so I thought I repost the angle so folks can be on the lookout for it. So here it is.
Just thought I would expand on this since it keyed a big day at Parx for myself and especially DarMar[Darryl March]. I first became aware of this angle when I was doing capping for former NY leading trainer Gasper Moschera. He explain to me that when a trainer entered an uncoupled entry[except in a rabbit situation which is rare today] he[she] feels that either half can win today and to pay attention to the longer price part. For the most part the better trainers score the most often with the angle but the lesser trainers' horses usually pay box car prices when they hit. For the record I've haven't tracked the win% or avg win price lately but have started again. I do know it is a good angle to pay attention to.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
|