Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa
I see you are able to project your own times for the Preaknes and have done as “The Hat” would suggest in these much longer races to the mile point (or top of the stretch). I wish I could do this type of projection with Speculator 160 but as to this race I will utilize your numbers which is, as far as I am concerned, a solid projection.
RR
|
Morning "Mu"
Please understand this is MY quirky way of working the race and flies directly in the face of most "accepted" methods ok? Why am I saying this?
Because I would hate to cost YOU or anyone else on this board money by following something I post which is away from most mainstream accepted ways man.
Also to be HONEST since the floods wrecked my house on 4/15 my game HAS suffered Mu. Virtually impossible for my head to get quiet enough to do this type work needed to WIN.
This is why outside of my contest posts (where I am sucking wind early on) my posting has beeen non existant here.
Bottom line is I would work the Preakness YOUR way and go with THAT feedback if you wager. You seem very cool and I wish you the best.
Richie