View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 01:33 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Lrl Turf 0916 Spot Play

In race 8 today they have this # 2 at 4/5 Ml are they serious??

Oh Oh I see he must be a giant coming out of 2 graded races and he has class and well Blah Blah Whatever

I am betting the # 8 ( 10/1 ml) and # 10 ( 4/1 ml) to win.

The # 8 raced last time on a glib surface and really had no chance that turf was insanely fast . Trainer wheels him right back on 6 days rest and his race 2 back is every bit as good as the alleged giant in my opinion. He can run right over that roach

The # 10 is trying Turf Route for the first time after winning last race sharply Projects well on my numbers

Karamanos listed to ride on both Both are listed to run after late scratches were announced.


I'm all in

Win Bets 8 and 10

After today I am taking 5 days away from anything to do with racing. Need the break. Burnout setting in lol

Let's see if I can get a little something here
Safe weekend to all
Richie

Last edited by RichieP; 09-16-2005 at 01:36 PM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote