View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 06:35 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder
Im sitting here saying
why doesn't he post the scratch? should I ?
LOL
Anyway great job Rich I saw the odds on the 8 wow
excellent job. I did the race myself after I saw the 10 was out
I replaced the 10 with the 9
so like you say in your vdc spot
"i did OK"
thanks It was like old times getting out early and wagering with
you

All the best
on your break
Bind

Way to go Bill!
I have been advance betting 90% of my races based on the ml and it is working well so far. I had no clue the 10 was out til after I came up from Supper ( raviolis mmm)

Hey say hi to Mom and Brooks please ok?

Take care and knock em dead Bin!
much love,
Richie and Kianti
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote