|
"Rich before I open the Form I get my mind QUIET by meditating for a minute or 2" - Jim Bradshaw
Trust me on this. Follow EXACTLY the steps shown below in the ORDER they are shown. Do this FIVE times within the next 24 hours EACH time making sure that your surroundings are COMPLETELY QUIET and SERENE.
1) LOOK at what was written about 2,4,7. Then LOOK at their pp's
2) LOOK at #6's 1c pace of race and position from 4 races back. Put him 4th at 1c
3) LOOK at his bottom race now and visualize him passing horses in that race.
4) Picture TODAYS race now. 3 earlies FIGHTING. The #6 starts 4th. Now bring the visualization from the bottom line on #6 in your head.
"Rich before I open the Form I get my mind QUIET by meditating for a minute or 2" - Jim Bradshaw
Last edited by RichieP; 03-03-2009 at 04:05 PM.
|