View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj View Post
Richie,
This race shouldn't have been bet with chinese money, but curiosity kill the cat. Once I saw you post, two things jumped at me #9 and #10 coming off 5 days rest, and #1 making a tremendous move from 2c and stretch in a route race. Was the investment worth the risk? 13/1 on #1 was worth.
That was a great race for YOU as I know you bet the exactas paisan. Very good "mix" and the e came back very nice man! Good work

I hope folks understand that the whole Hat Check forum deals SPECIFICALLY with finding THE horse that is going to WIN the race. This was Jim's way and it is OUR way in THIS forum.

Having said that I have to acknowledge the GREAT exacta that Pino had because that is how HE bets. He plays to his STRENGTHS. Something for everyone to take notice of.

Bravo
RichieP is offline