View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
CC Brown
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20
Results from Saratoga 50% win on one horse

I have had a nice run over 6 days of betting at Saratoga. I played 7/23,7/25,/7/31,/8/1,8/2. I bet 36 races won 10 on one horse win betting. On $2 bet basis the bets would have been $72. I got back $166.40 for a net win of $94.40.
A quick way that I use RDSS is- try to use match-up principals while looking at results the Val 4 gives on the segment screen.
1. I don't bet any race where there are unknown horses- Maidens-turfs with unknowns etc.
2. I look at every horse in race and give a runing style before picking any line.
3. When looking at the horses I will select a probably pace by selecting the E horses best pace fig.- then if I see a better one as I continue to look I select the best ones.
4. Now that I see the pace I then select RL based on today's pace -NOT the best race a horse has run but what it has run against todays pace!!
5. I then look at non-adjusted and adjusted lines to see if a horse can go W-to-W. If not then look to OTE horses.
6. Now I look at the segments screen to see 1st two horses on last segment.
7. If the horse on the top line is also the 1st horse in last segment I don't have to go any further-that's the horse
8. If second horse is the horse I make sure I believe the pace senario before I bet it.
9. I want to see some confirmation on a W-to-W horse in that it shou;ld be 1st or 2nd in the last segment screen.

That's it in a nut shell. Basically using what Richie has clearly layed out before.

Now, will this run continue? Only time will tell but even if it drops to 40% I will be happy. Plus I will modify my betting to stop betting horses that are even money to make them at least 9/5. If I had done that my win% would certainly have dropped.I had 4 horse that paid $4 or lower.
CC
CC Brown is offline