|
Now see difference between Val4&Spec160
Well I am now back to earth. I won only 2 of 14 at Del Mar(5 Races) and Saratoga. At Sar yesterday I had to leave for awhile and bet two races that came off the grass-my stupid! The rest of the races seemed to run early. The races at Del Mar ran early. One of the reasons I had such a good ROI for 41 races was a number of horses came from off the lead and paid very nice prices.
Well after losing so many early races I decided to look at spec160 on the same races. It had the winning horse on top of the last frame of Segments 5 times. while it was not in top two with Val 4.
So, now what do I do? My plan is to pay more attention to Spec when the race is on dirt and 8f or less. On turf and longer dirt races I will pay more attention to Val 4.
I decide to go back and run my winners over $10( 7 with largest $38.40) using spec 160. IT got all those winners although 5 of them were on turf or on dirt over 8.5 F. Spec also seems to make finding a wire-to-wire horse easier to see. I also went back and checked on two large exactas I got derby day( $454 and $235) and spec would have allowed me to get those.
My plan is now to switch to Spec 160!!!!
|