View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
dcox
Avid Student
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lone Star Park (50 miles)
Posts: 50
Bill - Are you saying that for higher classed horses you will go a little deeper for pacelines? Is that Sartin or did you pick that up through expierence?

Here is one that gets me I notice using best of last three that I almost always have some high odds horse in top 3 while one of fav's out of top 5. Should this concern me or possibly be more demanding of these horses.

I have just started charting or modeling my tracks (very time consuming). But I have alrady noticed a few things but still too early. In the last 2 days have hit 12 of 36 tri's on (play money). Hope it continues.

Always read all your post. Thanks for your help and work at this site.
__________________
Good luck and good handicapping!
dcox is offline