View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Charles,

If you refer to the message stating "Past Performances are unavailable for this distance right now", it is a RDSS message given for distances over 12f and under 4f, which we cannot handicap from any pace perspective.

Perhaps an alternate way of handling these distances is to simply omit the Adjusted and compounded ratings screens, but show everything else.

Ted
Thanks Ted, I thought it was something like that. It's been a while since I've used the program and I can't remember running into that message before.

As to rewriting in order to compensate, I have to ask if it's worth the trouble for distances that come up so infrequently. Now that the issue has been raised, perhaps others may wish to chime in.

Thanks again for your response.
clore1030 is offline