Thread: Poll Question
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 11:21 AM   #24
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Good Morning

What is the Sartin Methodology ?

Well for me it is a feeling and a desire to work races responsibly
To follow step by step a procedure that was proven in my mind to work.

I think that is the most important part of what the methodology is
Getting people who need something, to get a feeling inside them
that says Do it this way and you will win.

What way is this way? There are guidelines but very few rules
before I started Seminars and workshops by teaching members
gave clients steps and examples of what to do

I never got to go to one but I have heard many tapes of them
Here is something I picked up. It all comes from the person
Almost every speaker had there own idea of how to use
what they read from the yellow manual and individual program manuals
and then the Follow Up
to be continued..
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote