Thread: Poll Question
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 11:33 AM   #25
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
next

So I felt that If I read and ask questions I too could become a winner

Thats what I feel the Sartin Methodology is
Each teaching member seemed to be telling me I got this from Doc's
writings i took it and work it and I win but I learned it from
winners

What I learned from reading and asking questions
made the Methodology to me
1. I am a winner
2. I need to bet two horses or use place and show bets
3. I can win with exactas only if I 3 horse box
4. I need to not handicap but rather pick lines for horses
That is using the best adjusted speed rating of a horse last 3 comparable races
5. I need to bet small but brave
6. I need to do races in 20 race cycles
7. I need to work races alone
8. I learned that I am not that good and I can only do
better than my best ever 20 race cycle
9. I have a deep desire to win using a method I want to win with
10. If I lose more than 1 20 race cycles
Its not the program I probably deviated

Thats what the Sartin Methodology is for me
I feel what I do is live a life based on what I read in the
POW

GS
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote