View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #10
acorn54
Maiden
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Please a favor ?? Can some one send me a link to this
I would like to know the context of the statement
And I'm under enough stress here
I know I will get more over there

Bill

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...tin+bankruptcy


"ome day I'll have to start a thread on horse race writers/handicappers and call it

Where are they now?
A few candiates:

John Meyer: Way back when he ran the Turf Investment Society-jsut abruptly stoped publishing after many years-where did he go?

Ron Ambrose-Barry Meadow ran into him-not a sbig a mystery as some say

Steve Martin: Alway pushed triple crwon handiapping courtesty of Phillips Racing Newsletter-had a nice string of winners for years- fell on hard times, then fell on shoulder and broke it-

Howard Sartin-declared bankruptcy-not really a doc"
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote