View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 03:36 PM   #6
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
Bill, I don't like the 8 horses last two outings and I think he is exhibiting problems. I don't think he equals his best outing this time out. I was confused at to what to do about him and I left him out. I took another good look and I leave him out again. I think best you can give him here is 4th.

Chip, you are right about that 7 horse. Even using his 4th best outing as a paceline he's still a top contender. I would have missed this race leaving him out. I left him out due to the layoff but even after the layoff using a median paceline he's still belongs with the contenders.

Thanks for the help guys, I'm going to edit up the adjusted BL and Summary.

Charlie
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote