Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP
The Euro's absolutely kicked ass both on the Pro Ride and turf. Yesterday was a joke as our horses basically were overmatched in practically every race.
Expect more of the same next year possibly worse as the venue will remain the same and the Euro's will have seen the destruction they did and more quality runners will be coming here.
Matching horses and pace readouts will be meaningless as winner after winner shows Euro lines with no fractional segments.
Here is a quote from Doc Sartin years ago on what he considered a "playable/workable race". Food for thought.
"A playable race is one where EVERY entrant has at least 3 North American running lines to evaluate".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6_NGtIr14c
|
I had a really good day yesterday focusing on the P3's.. As far as the Euros went I knew I would have to pay up to include them because I didn't have very much to handicap. There were a few that I was able to throw out with confidence but I just paid more for my tickets... The pools are just too big not to be playing Breeders cup day IMHO...