View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hi Jim
I really sorry you got thrown off because of me
I like the avatar... Let it ride
Shoot, no worries. That was years ago. I forgot all about it until Tim brought up the board and I thought I could pick up and/or contribute a nugget or two.

Wonder where I got that nice avatar Bill? That is how I met you online. We both loved Let it Ride and you provided me with some nice avatars.

I believe that is where the horses break from the gate and Looney yells the horse blinded him (after Trotter throws his beer on him) and Trotter says to Looney "One more word and I'll kill you, you pessimistic jinx"

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote