View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
So proudly we hail

Today I woke up and went to work
I worked hard, It fustrated me It was cold, and hard But was I welcome and appreciated I work in a clean safe place
My boss is working as hard as he can. My fellow workers are all
taking a little less and doing the jobs of the ones who had to be let go
as well as there own jobs
We all are free and today we have a new president We all stopped and watch him give his word
I love being the guy I am. I love my country
The world is changing This man is our man now

Watching this man I knew I was home safe and looking to the future
Good Skill Mr. President

Bill Varone
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote