View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
mufasa
Grade 1
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 310
Ted, as always thanks for your help. I am unable to get fully to the bottom tabs to change from race to race. The most I get is a thin tip of the top part of the tab and I have to get it just right with the pointer to move along.

I am only able to get a resolution of 1440 900 as my high. I can toggle back between the 2 and 3 screen information windows but the tabs no matter what are not clearly reachable. You would think that with such a large monitor I could see it all but this is not the case.

The zoom window in configeration is compressed so that I have to highlight to see what the actual zoom number is but that would not do anything for the tab problem.

Robert
mufasa is offline