View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #1
sq764
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 45
Semi-Newbie needs some assistance with RDSS

Hello all, I know some of you, not most of you.. With that out of the way… I was hoping someone could give me a crash course in RDSS.. I used Validator back in the day and have kept up with the goings on of late with RDSS and want to give it a shot.

I am set up with the 30 day trial, so I wanted to run through some cards to get a feel.. I’ll be honest, I don’t have the time right now to go through the videos, so I just need a quick run through of downloading file to being ready to choose pacelines… I can take it from there..

If anyone feels generous and would like to take a few minutes to walk me through, I would greatly appreciate it. I am happy with an email with cliff notes on getting to the point where you’re ready to go, working over Instant Messenger, whatever..

Thanks in advance
Scott
(sq764@aol.com)
sq764 is offline