Thread: You make it
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
You make it

Life is good

Just wanted to say how happy you make me

I'm winning, People are getting along. I see old faces and they are strong as ever Taking the races down like they can because they believe.
So much good is here and on the way The big races are near,
Pace and Cap day, The Memorial Race for Jim Bradshaw and Howard Sartin
A big get together at Saratoga,

Its all so nice Friends helping friends

and seeing friends improve all aspects of their life
I'm always here I need to stay in a focused mind set
But I read the nice comment toward each other and it pushes me even harder. Win one for you

Life is good

Bill V.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote