Thread: Preakness
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #8
Vinnie
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 223
Thanks again Tim! Friesan Fire really worries me as to not include him as an underneath horse in a couple of my wagers in this race. However, you have to take a stance either one way or the other at some point. I really don't believe that he will win, and after his effort in the Derby, I don't look for him to return with a monster effort on Saturday. Of course, I could be wrong and he could crush the field.... For some reason that I can't readily quantify I feel that if he gets out quickly and is forwardly placed with the likes of Big Drama and Rachel, etc.. the pressure will get to him and he will falter before the race gets into the final couple of furlongs. I may have to include him underneath on a trifecta ticket however, because he might just come up big enough to bite me if I don't.

I just hope that he is sound right now and that he runs safely tomorrow.

Vinnie
__________________
"All human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method". F. Kafka
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote