View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #6
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanico View Post
I hear what you say and I am wondering what you think about the Belmont should they decide to try it with here. Can she be rated well enough to get a mile and half or is that asking to much of here based on what you witnessed Saturday?
She only knows one way to run: up close and fast. Her % medians are in range of the longer race, but given how much that last one took out of her and the memory of what happened to the last filly who tried and won it (never raced again), I doubt they would take the risk.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote